Fashionable Mobs resource pack concentrates on Minecraft models like mobs instead of focussing on items, not according to the vast majority of resource packs available. There is a variety of resource packs that can considerably improve the look and feel of Minecraft. However, almost all the resource packs do not bother to concentrate on Minecraft’s entities. All those packs focus on items and terrains. Luckily, the author of Fashionable Mobs has created this set of textures to cater to this specific objective. Therefore, we strongly suggest that if you do not like the Minecraft game’s classic mobs, you got to try Fashionable Mobs. It has successfully altered the textures to provide a better look and feel to the Minecraft game. Fashionable Mobs has transformed almost all the entities in Minecraft. Such modifications include virtually every cow and chicken, including many such similar creatures.
In case we compare the altered textures with the standard Minecraft, we find they look undeniably spectacular. The comparison reveals a higher degree of improvement in texture detailing. The revised entities with their latest texture surface certainly provide an improved look and feel than the original Minecraft ones. After making these exciting and creative changes in the textures of Fashionable Mobs resource pack, all the replaced animals and mobs appear far more stylish. The texture pack has transformed them into highly “fashionable and magnificent,” to put it differently. Every piece of texture has an unbelievable amount of detailing work inbuilt in it. Fashionable Mobs comes in a default display of 16 x 16. Every standard PC system can comfortably run Fashionable Mobs in this resolution if it can play the default Minecraft. It implies that if your system can run a vanilla Minecraft game without any frame (FPS) problems, you can use it comfortably without facing any such troubles.
Fashionable Mobs should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Fashionable Mobs — Screenshots
How to install Fashionable Mobs Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Fashionable Mobs texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Fashionable Mobs Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.7.x – 1.6.x] Download Fashionable Mobs Resource Pack
Check out the Fashionable Mobs Resource Pack on the Official Source
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
i love this, please continue the yassification