Plenty of Minecraft resource packs have been launched recently. However, only a few of them have managed to catch the attention of the users. One of them is the Farbenlehre Medieval resource pack which is basically a medieval themed pack and has been designed with perfection. This pack will take you back to the medieval era. Concept wise, there is nothing unique about this pack because there have been plenty of medieval themed packs in the past. However, what makes it stand out from the others is the brilliant execution. The developers have finally able to make a resource pack which stands true to its name. Its visually appealing textures makes it different from the others and it also has certain appeals which makes it stand out from the crowd. Minecraft is one of those games which will look great in a medieval theme and as mentioned before, this resource pack gives a complete medieval feel to the game.
You will enjoy playing it. You will be surprised to see that each of the game blocks comes with different kind of variants. The graphics also look very realistic because of the custom models for the vegetation inside the game. Coming to the details of the textures, it is exceptional. Maybe you will find some of them a bit noisy but that is a very minor flaw especially if you consider the details of the textures. One of the major problems with some Minecraft packs is that they come with very high resolution which makes it impossible for users of low end PC’s to play. However, this one comes with the basic x16 resolution which makes it easy for the low end PC users to play. There will be no frame rate issues. And it is a fully completed pack so you don’t have to worry about missing textures.
Farbenlehre Medieval — Screenshots
How to install Farbenlehre Medieval Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.