Dreams of Drean resource pack is an interesting twist for vanilla Minecraft players. To quote the original developer, the texture pack introduces a funky experience through its visual changes. The resource pack does not limit itself to visuals as it also introduces new music and sounds, creating a more colorful and joyful version of Minecraft. The resource pack takes most textures in the game and makes them more colorful and bright. Blocks now have an even more cartoonish and joyful look. Mobs have also been changes with new textures that have funky patterns. To maintain the funky and joyful tone, the resource pack introduces more types of flowers and all the food items in the game have been changed. Even eggs are no longer round and were changed to be small blocks. Even weapons have been changed to make give them a funky vibe as there now are more colorful. There even is a pink sword and a bent one.
To further enhance the new funky visuals, the resource pack also plays with lighting. It increases brightness levels and makes textures crisper. The music in the resource pack is taken from Lindsey Stirling. It is possible to craft jukeboxes and listen to her music while playing the game. You can also make your own music by mixing different beats, treble, and notes using the jukebox. While textures have been changes in the Dreams of Drean resource pack, music is the main inspiration for the developer. Despite improving lighting, the resource pack does not require any shaders installed. It is a 16x resolution resource pack which is the same as the default vanilla Minecraft texture resolution. At the same time, it is small in size due to the lower resolution. This implies minimal to no impact over game performance with the resource pack installed. Also, the developer made a mobile version for his resource pack which makes it available for other players as well and not just PC gamers.
Dreams of Drean should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Dreams of Drean — Screenshots
How to install Dreams of Drean Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Dreams of Drean texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.