Doodle Blocks HD Cartoon Resource Pack is made in HD resolution and with a resolution of 256×256 pixels, the selection of textures in it are cartoony and in simplified style. Doodle Blocks is stunning HD resource pack that replaces almost all default textures with smoothed and cartoon styled semi-faithful drawn textures, but with all this it is very detailed! It is best to use these resource pack in order to make the game become more gentle and cartoony or to make minecraft more funny and get some positive emotions. So, what are you waiting for? Download and install it to try something interesting! Instead of using default textures, try Doodle Blocks!
Doodle Blocks — Video & Screenshots
How to install Doodle Blocks Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.