DEM Resource Pack 1.9 / 1.8
Some Minecraft players feel split with their creations. Do they want to make their cities modern-looking, or give them a rustic and classic look? When resource packs are involved, the drastic change in textures can make castles look too modern and skyscrapers look too old. For those looking for a comfortable middle ground, look no further than Dem Textures. This texture pack, while fairly new compared to many other packs, does a fantastic job of finding that sweet, sweet middle ground of the old and new. For players, this means they can have their modern cities looking modern and their ancient castles looking ancient. Best of all, both the old and the new will look great thanks to the 128x resolution! With such a great resolution comes the obvious downside that this texture pack won’t run on every system.
While not a hog like 256x and 512x packs, it’s still a demanding pack that some players will find challenging to run on their older computers. Such is the challenge of modding Minecraft. Adding to that challenge is that Dem Textures is compatible with Minecraft 1.8.x. Is Dem Textures worth it then? For older systems the answer is obviously no. Which isn’t to say that this texture pack is bad at all, but it just can’t run with everyone’s system. For those players who can run it, Dem Textures is certainly worth a look at. As mentioned, the end result is a magnificent blend of high-resolution blocks which don’t look out of place in a modern city or old city. It especially makes the Villager homes much more attractive to look at, and means the players mega-skyscrapers won’t look too out of place when built next to their favorite village. Rather impressively, the creator of this texture pack, demonkleenr, was able to build it in only the span of three months! If you want to try a new texture pack, give Dem Textures a try. The results may surprise you like they surprised us!
DEM Textures - Screenshots
DEM Textures - YouTube Video
How to install DEM Textures Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download DEM Textures Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.