Defined Realism, a new resource pack for vanilla Minecraft, has just been released. It has taken the gaming community by storm, going by the high number of downloads. Within two days of its release, Defined Realism has managed to attain almost two thousand downloads-quite an impressive performance for such a short time. The popularity isn’t without reason, though, because this resource pack is packed with great features. It transforms the way you play vanilla Minecraft, the experience with the visuals. The developers of Defined Realism mainly focused on bringing improvements to the textures of vanilla Minecraft, removing noise and scaling up the resolution to bring in more details and clarity. And they highly succeeded in that. The result was a resource pack that makes Minecraft realistic, smooth and easy to play. It’s designed to bring smoothness in the graphics of the game, making it easy flowing, especially if you’re one of those players who find it not to be.
The Defined Realism resource pack removes noise from the textures, making the visuals to appear sharp and somewhat smoother. I should say no other resource pack managed to do it before, not in any way closer to what Defined Realism has done. Seems like noise from textures has always been hard to eliminate, but Defined Realism did remove it just perfectly. And more still, the resource pack enhanced the detail in the textures while maintaining a moderate resolution. Gamers will love this because it turns the playing experience to another level of realism and smoothness. Defined Realism packs a lot of details, so it runs a resolution of 32×32, up from the the standard 16×16. But this should cause you no worry because the resource pack still runs without any hitches on vanilla Minecraft, the higher resolution notwithstanding. I should say Defined Realism is a resource pack you should try out if you want a smoother and realistic gameplay of vanilla Minecraft.
Defined Realism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Defined Realism — Screenshots
How to install Defined Realism Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Defined Realism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Defined Realism Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[32x] [1.12 – 1.11] Download Defined Realism Resource Pack
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
Not working in 1.12.2 vanilla with zero modifications or addons present. This is the only mod to the game made. Some textures changed but most foliage, water and sky same as vanilla.