DTI Resource Pack 1.7.10
With Default Textures Improved resource pack or shorter DTI, the original textures will be somewhat different, more simple and recognizable. It is just a Standard textures but with higher resolution and a lot of different improvements. Everyone should enjoy it!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing DTI goes to EddieEdwin. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now DTI has 173380 views.