Default 3D Models Resource Pack 1.10
Default 3D Models by Sibsib92 as you already noticed is a very very unique minecraft resource pack. Why? Because instead of simple resource packs it uses 3D Models. Yes, 3D! This awesome thingy was created by Sibsib92 and let’s say thanks to him for this awesomeness! You can check some screenshots below to make sure that it is true 3D!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Default 3D Models goes to Sibsib92. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.10, 1.9, 1.8. Right now Default 3D Models has 831802 views.