Minecraft. It’s almost addictive. And while there’s no doubt that Minecraft is fun, many of the resource packs seem to be, well, variations on a theme. But the Default 3D Models by Sibsib92 resource pack is definitely different. It focuses on a 3D look that will take your previous experience with Minecraft and blow the cap of it. Sibsib92 designed this resource pack using BDCraft Cubik, so a player is able to design 3D meshes. The 3D models are great quality. So much so, that it will end up as if it were one of the top-choice sand box games. One thing that players really like about this texture pack is that it works on Minecraft 1.10, and does it well. Not only that, but there aren’t problems, technical or otherwise.
We realize that the 32 x 32 resolution might seem like it could be more substantial, but the Default 3D Models resource pack might just surprise you. The design incorporates an artistic style with an appealing use of color, making sure every part of the design is as clear as it can be. For Anyone who is ready to step up to a new challenge, this is the pack for you. When a resource pack can be referred to as a stand out, even among such enjoyable and unique packs as Minecraft players has given us, that’s saying something. For those who have been looking for a resource pack that will WOW! them, this is it. The blocks seem to step out and take actual shape. The absence of technical issues and ease of use can’t be over-stated. After all, we play to relax, right? On top of it all, it has great design, default color and vanilla artistic feel. Who could ask for anything more?
Default 3D Models should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Default 3D Models — Video & Screenshots
How to install Default 3D Models Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Default 3D Models texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.