The resource packs which are designed for Minecraft played in the Player vs Player (PvP) mode, usually will have a cleaner appearance and are not graphics intensive. This design ensures that players can get a better experience while playing the game in this mode. However, these packs are not very attractive visually. Hence the Dark Aurora 32x resource pack was developed for Minecraft players who are looking for a suitable pack for the PvP mode, which retains the textures without affecting the performance. Using this Dark Aurora pack, the players can enjoy both attractive and well designed graphics and also the performance is significantly better than the standard pack. To make it easier to play Minecraft in the PvP mode, players should be aware of the fact that the Dark Aurora-32x pack has been designed with features which make it easier to track the opposing player, like textures which are clear, smaller fires and animations.
Additionally, the sky in the resource pack has been changed to make it extremely attractive and the color palette used for the various items is very vibrant. The graphical user interface (GUI) is also redesigned so that Minecraft game using the resource pack is far better looking compared to the standard plain vanilla version of Minecraft. The standard version of Minecraft has a resolution of 16×16, and most computer systems are designed to handle this version. Though the resolution of Dark Aurora-32x is slight higher that the standard pack at 32×32, most players are unlikely to notice any drop in the performance of their computer system while using this PvP pack for Minecraft. This performance of the pack is because the textures which are used are optimized so that the they do not take up much system resources, and the player will not notice any difference.
Dark Aurora 32x should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Dark Aurora 32x — Video & Screenshots
How to install Dark Aurora 32x Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Dark Aurora 32x texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.