The science fiction enthusiast inside you needs this Cyber Optics resource pack. It features several textures and visual elements to improve your game looks to a higher level by adding a futuristic touch of science fiction. In addition, it offers you a new experience that is much different from what most ordinary resource packs provide to gamers these days. The authors introduced this texture pack to the market about eight years back. Although there have been hardly any updates for quite some time, this resource pack still ranks among the best resource packs matching contemporary expectations of gamers. Besides, it is compatible with the newest editions of your favorite Minecraft game. Here we would like to highlight the aspect that Cyber Optics endeavors to improve every visual element of the game.
That is why you will get a completely new appearance of the Minecraft game after applying this resource pack. The resource pack synergizes the sky in a much better way by adding substantial variations to it in terms of offering different science-fiction textures. Besides, it turns everything into a more natural experience by introducing connected texture or CTM and adding exclusive fonts for the Minecraft. This texture pack has also focussed too much on executing elegant customized animation elements in several items and blocks of the Minecraft game. Cyber Optics has implemented those animations the same way it added the science fiction feel to its textures. After experiencing all these changes, you can very well appreciate that it blends well with the overall artistic style of Cyber Optics. Although the display of 32 x 32 has not been very high by any standards, it has still introduced some lovely textures that appear delightful to gamers of all types.
Cyber Optics should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Cyber Optics — Video & Screenshots
How to install Cyber Optics Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Cyber Optics texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.