Did you know that Minecraft game is arguably the best game to play during the charismas season? During this time, Minecraft ensures that players get new and improved content releases tailored to Christmas festive season. For example, players can enjoy Christmas themed releases such as the Christmas PvP release. What is it? It is a holiday resource pack created by DustStorm_YT that enables the PvP fans to enjoy the festive season in a style. It brings out the spirit of Christmas coupled with the best PvP experience. Christmas PvP was released last Christmas and it has recently been updated to support the latest releases of the Minecraft. Some of the notable improvements in this Christmas PvP resource pack include superior visuals and user experience. Apart from these visuals being stunning, they are fully inspired by Christmas festivities to ensure that players enjoy the festivities while playing the game.
Even if a player spends a lot of time playing Minecraft game, the Christmas themes will always remind the player that its Christmas holidays. Most of the PvP resource packs out there tend to concentrate much on the gameplay hence sacrificing the visuals. For this pack, it is not the case. Why? Because players get a smooth gameplay experience while also enjoying quality visuals. In terms of textures, the Christmas pack comes on top. All of its textures are vibrant and lively leading to an engaging and immerse PvP experience. Unsurprisingly, there is one thing in these textures that players love that have never been seen before in PvP packs and that is, the amount of details in them. Christmas PvP textures have a resolution of 128 by 128. One thing to point out here though is that its smoothness may not be at par with the old-style PvP resource packs. However, at resolutions that are higher than normal, this PvP pack still outperforms many other high-resolution packs. Primarily, this is because of its textures optimization levels and smooth design.
Christmas PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Christmas PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Christmas PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Christmas PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.