Chirco-Craft Resource Pack 1.7.10
Chirco-Craft is probably one of the oldest texture packs ever. Do you know minecraft mods like aether or Millenaire? Well, these developers recommend you to use Chirco-Craft texture pack together with their mods. Of course, this textures also look awesome without these mods. It is a simple but attractive texture pack in standard definition, It looks very detailed and medieval styled. In general, it’s just a good alternative to the standard minecraft textures but medieval.
Chirco-Craft - Screenshots
How to install Chirco-Craft Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Chirco-Craft Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.