Chirco-Craft Resource Pack 1.7.10
Chirco-Craft is probably one of the oldest texture packs ever. Do you know minecraft mods like aether or Millenaire? Well, these developers recommend you to use Chirco-Craft texture pack together with their mods. Of course, this textures also look awesome without these mods. It is a simple but attractive texture pack in standard definition, It looks very detailed and medieval styled. In general, it’s just a good alternative to the standard minecraft textures but medieval.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Chirco-Craft goes to andyjk15. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Chirco-Craft has 100740 views.