Chirco-Craft is probably one of the oldest texture packs ever. Do you know minecraft mods like aether or Millenaire? Well, these developers recommend you to use Chirco-Craft texture pack together with their mods. Of course, this textures also look awesome without these mods. It is a simple but attractive texture pack in standard definition, It looks very detailed and medieval styled. In general, it’s just a good alternative to the standard minecraft textures but medieval.
Chirco-Craft — Screenshots
How to install Chirco-Craft Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.