Broken Anachronism Resource Pack is a mystical styled with a little bit of steampunk. Developer of this pack say that he made a lot of new things and changed a lot of textures from the old releases. Resolution of this pack is, I would say perfect for this kind of resource pack, it is 64x. In Broken Anachronism you will be expected to see a lot of strange looking trees and no less strange mushrooms. Very Interesting textures with elements of steampunk and surrealism which in my opinion would like everyone.
Broken Anachronism — Screenshots
How to install Broken Anachronism Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.