Biophelia Resource Pack 1.7.10
Realistic textures make the planet of minecraft game incredibly beautiful. Biophelia Resource Pack greatly and impressively copes with this problem and makes minecraft look different, but realistic. Various blocks and objects are designed very carefully, most of the blocks are smooth and bright. This is pretty new pack and popularity of this pack is growing really fast. I haven’t tried it but in my opinion it should be a decent resource pack. Let’s check some screenshots.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Biophelia goes to PlunderPixels. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Biophelia has 119769 views.