Bic Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Almost everyday someone creates a new resource pack for minecraft and it is OK due to the fact that minecraft has a huge number of fans. Recently, a few more sets of textures were released and we will talk about Bic Resource Pack today which was originally made by jamesrazor.
Bic Resource Pack does not make big changes to default minecraft look as it is 16x and most of textures look similar to default. But the pack is clean and brings comfortability while playing. Overall, the Bic looks pretty smooth and clean. Also, 16x resolution guarantees that you can play minecraft and it wont cause any problems even if you have a slow PC.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Bic Resource Pack goes to jamesrazor. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10 & more. Right now Bic Resource Pack has 322653 views.