You get to see resource packs that take inspiration from many popular franchises. We have resource packs inspired by Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, and more. Sometimes, we even get to see resource packs that are inspired by the universe created by other games. Assassin’s Creed II has one of the most amazing stories and takes place in a great era. The Assassini Costruttori resource pack aims to change many aspects of Vanilla Minecraft in such a way that you can recreate iconic Italian buildings, scenes, or towns from the Renaissance era. Assassini Costruttori was first released in mid-2011. This makes it at least one decade old. The original developer is known in the community by the nickname Steelfeathers. While he stopped updating the resource pack just one year later, the resource pack is still being downloaded even today. It works with older versions of Minecraft and since it was first released, the resource pack managed to get over 200,000 downloads across several Minecraft websites where it was published. The Assassini Costruttori resource pack bumps up the texture resolution by a bit. While vanilla Minecraft uses 16x, the resource pack doubled the resolution to 32x. This means that there are more details to be admired on almost all the textures in the game.
Since it is a resource pack inspired by Assassin’s Creed II and, Italy during the renaissance era, we get to see many new textures for common blocks. There are new textures for pavements, walls, brick and stone walls, marble, limestone, and more. Because during the renaissance era vine was a staple drink in Italy, the developer also added grape vines to the game. There are also new textures for wheat and a few new flowers to enjoy. With all these new textures for resources and common blocks, it is possible to build genuine monuments that resemble real-life buildings from Italy. All it takes is time and patience. What was not changed and may have been a welcomed addition is the texture of the clouds, Sun, Moon, and water. These remained untouched. The Assassini Costruttori texture pack is not that taxing in terms of performance. It does not use dynamic textures or any kind of features that would cripple framerates. Also, the texture resolution is not increased to ridiculous levels thus Minecraft with the resource pack installed should run smoothly. If you want to take the visuals to the next level, you can try using a shader pack as well. However, keep in mind that you may need to do some research to find a shader pack that works with the same version of Minecraft that is required for the Assassini Costruttori resource pack. Also, a shade pack can decrease your framerate but it can improve sky textures and water realism.
Assassini Costruttori should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Assassini Costruttori — Screenshots
How to install Assassini Costruttori Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Assassini Costruttori texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Assassini Costruttori Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[32x] [1.7.x – 1.6.x] Download Assassini Costruttori Resource Pack [Normal]
[32x] [1.7.x – 1.6.x] Download Assassini Costruttori Resource Pack [Animus]
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
Leave a reply
Links in comments are not allowed. Comments containing links will be removed.
Before commenting that the resource pack crashed your game, google your crash log. This is usually a graphic card driver issue.