Arista Resource Pack 1.7.10
So far, all the changes in Arista resource pack affected exclusively only blocks but further planned to create the mob textures and the rest. From the screenshots you can understand in which style this pack is created. Arista Resource Pack is very good for eyes and it is also very close to reality. As a conclusion, Arista is simple to eyes and realistic minecraft resource pack which is available in two resolutions, 32x and 256x.
Arista - Screenshots
Arista - YouTube Video
How to install Arista
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Arista goes to DelCntrl. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Arista has 68409 views.