Presently, the Alvoria’s Mint Flavor resource pack is among the most special ones for Minecraft. Many kinds of strange resource packs have tried to modify this game’s conventional appearance in several different ways to offer gamers a stimulating experience. Most of them couldn’t do what Alvoria’s Mint Flavor Resource Pack has done. As you might have got an idea from its name, it brings a refreshing touch of mint to every standard texture of Minecraft. This resource pack provides a holistic experience to gamers by modifying all Minecraft’s vanilla textures. It has successfully altered those textures as per the refreshing minty theme. You might be wondering how it looks. First of all, you will notice in this resource pack that all the textures now appear highly sharp compared to Minecraft’s original simple looks, even though there has been no change in its resolution.
Alvoria, the developer of this resource pack, has also whitened every texture quite liberally. Although such a change gives a decent look most of the time, it seems that this extra whiteness in some textures is beyond the limits. Still, this different color scheme usually offers a delightful experience as the developer has worked it out quite well. The developer mentions that the real motive of developing it is to give gamers a top-class experience that they can enjoy on any system with a lower configuration. Of course, it is so because this resource pack comes in a 16 x 16 resolution with excellent optimization. Hence, Alvoria’s Mint Flavor resource pack works comparatively smoothly than similar resource packs in this class. If you check how complete it is, you will be surprised to know about a fascinating thing is that the developer has finished it from beginning to end in only thirty-six days, which is a commendable achievement.
Alvoria's Mint Flavor should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Alvoria's Mint Flavor — Screenshots
How to install Alvoria's Mint Flavor Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Alvoria's Mint Flavor texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.