Albus resource pack offers a much better visual aspect to the Minecraft game. In addition to a brand new feel, Captain Malone has given a healthy dose of unique elements to Minecraft. When you boot up your best craft game, you will get a fresh feeling in both visual and other newly introduced aspects. Albus has given a wholly fresh perspective to the game with its great features. The developers have successfully filled the game with a persevering and gratifying primitive ambiance. You will soon discover that the developer has boosted Minecraft by optimizing the blocks and textures, giving you an immersive feeling in its novel medieval atmosphere. Several other resource packs provide disappointing performance because they fail to achieve optimization leading to lags in the display. However, Albus texture pack has an excellent design, and you will probably not notice any substantial drop in frame rates. The developers have overhauled the gaming world by upgrading the textures for a sharp and realistic visual appearance and a medieval feel. You can find that they have redone every detail in both the building and environment block in Minecraft.
If we talk about visual upgrades in the game, you will find yourself immersed in a real-life primitive world due to fresh color combinations and texture detailing. On an overall basis, Albus provides an authentic and genuine primitive ambiance by elevating your gaming experience to a higher level. Albus resource pack has stunning features with an original touch. You may have seen several other resource packs in a medieval theme. If you compare Albus with others, you will find it at a different level altogether. In several years, we have seen very few resource packs offering an authentic medieval experience. Albus provides an engaging and immersive experience on an overall basis because it has successfully combined primitive visuals with several other aspects to come up with an entirely different level of medieval atmosphere. You may try this resource pack as it does not compromise any aspect to provide you with a medieval experience. If you need a resource pack with a medieval theme, Albus must be your perfect choice. It comes with a resolution of 32x, implying that you will not get any fps issues. All you need to do is copy the zip file to the designated folder and activate the Albus resource pack in the settings.
Albus should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Albus — Screenshots
How to install Albus Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Albus texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Albus Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;