Aeon Resource Pack 1.12.2
Aeon Extension is a resource pack that works a little differently from others. Unlike other packs, Aeon Extension works by updating many textures, and as a result, they give Minecraft an extra look from the outside or additional science fiction. As well, it adds several customized effects of sound hence making it look true and interesting in general. Aeon Extension resource pack is beyond reasonable doubt very detailed when it comes to updating non-item texture such as bows, weapons, armor, and blocks, as well as GUI and the user’s interface. Instead of meat chunks and hearts, the pack comes loaded with colors that are toned-down as well as flashing lights. Zombies and villagers that look like zombies have complete spacesuits. The monsters appear like they are also from the outer space.
But, it seems like the villager suit did absolutely nothing to help this poor zombie villager to survive. These packs also come with inbuilt connected textures, even if you might still be required to grasp a CTM mode just in case you might have one, which is good. It also offers support through mod for several mobs differently. So most likely, you can get a good CTM mod from the support material’s list. An armor that you choose will make you also look reasonably different from usual. Whether it is something difficult or has value to find than iron and leather, the armor will definitely make you look as if you are on a different planet exploring. You won’t look like the normal Steve, who one day randomly pops inside a wide-open field. Additionally, the spiders may also seem scary. Endermen too may look somewhat like coming straight from a new Tron movie.
Aeon Main & Aeon Extension - Screenshots
Aeon Main & Aeon Extension - YouTube Video
How to install Aeon Main & Aeon Extension Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Aeon Main & Aeon Extension Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
[32x] [1.12 – 1.11] Download Aeon Main Pack – by EzerArch
[32x] [1.12 – 1.11] Download Aeon Extension Patch – by EzerArch