A Little Taste of Jerm is a resource pack developed by JermsyBoy over the past few years for personal use. Now A Little Taste of Jerm resource pack has been released to the public and is a great way for Minecraft fans to enhance their visual experience while playing the game. Inside, users will find many new and improved textures that thanks to JermsyBoy’s custom colors and connected textures feature, the pack look far superior to many other resource packs. Along with the new and improved textures, a custom sky texture is included to further enhance a player’s immersion. A Little Taste of Jerm’s textures are designed in a 16 by 16 resolution, a standard resolution for default Minecraft. For the players concerned about performance, the 16 by 16 resolution ensures that there will be no lose of frame-rate.
The resource pack can even be installed smoothly on older or lower-end computers. For A Little Taste of Jerm to work properly, players must have installed the latest version of Optifine beforehand. Optifine is another tool that improves along with improving the performance of Minecraft also provides enhanced graphics. A Little Taste of Jerm texture pack works in unison with Optifine and provides an unparalleled visual experience. It is therefore not recommended running A Little Taste of Jerm without Optifine as while the resource pack will not cause any harm to the system or the game, many of the features provided will be unavailable to the player. A Little Taste of Jerm was first released in April 2018 and is still being updated. Like most of other resource packs, A Little Taste of Jerm is both free to download and free to play.
A Little Taste of Jerm should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
A Little Taste of Jerm — Video & Screenshots
How to install A Little Taste of Jerm Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the A Little Taste of Jerm texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.