Christmas is one of the most beautiful holidays and, I think, most of you wants minecraft to look more winter or Christmas styled, am I right? So, today I want to make a small review of the pack called Zaurx Craft Christmas version.
The Christmas version of Zaurx Craft includes a lot of custom things, for example .. custom sounds and music, custom textures, custom language. Chickens aren’t chickens anymore – they are Turkeys now and with CUSTOM SOUNDS! Villagers aren’t normal villagers anymore – they are SANTA Villagers and they also have custom sounds!
Zaurx Craft has a lot more cool features and custom things but you will find all this custom’nies by exploring the amazing and incredible minecraft world!
Zaurx Craft: Christmas — Screenshots
How to install Zaurx Craft: Christmas Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.