Hello, I am glad that you looked up to me here. Today I would like to tell you about the resource pack called Wolion HD. It’s designed for minecraft to show users a beautiful realism. And I think it is pretty good and beautiful. Just look on textures of the blocks and it does not leave any doubts that this is perfect resource pack. The Wolion HD Resource Pack is made in the resolution of 128x and the author promises that it does not require Optifine or MC Patcher to work. I can not say for sure if this is true and if it really works without optifine or mcpatcher but I can tell you that this is really amazing resource pack and you should give a try to it. Well now it’s time to take a look at the screenshots to see the beauty of this resource pack in the case.
Wolion HD + Wolion 3D should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Wolion HD + Wolion 3D — Screenshots
How to install Wolion HD + Wolion 3D Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Wolion HD + Wolion 3D texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.