White Architecture Resource Pack 1.11.2
Today we would want to present you an absolutely new minecraft resource pack called White Architecture. Here is a brief description of this resource pack. The White Architecture Resource Pack provides a unique and highly fascinating design style that you are likely to fall in love with at the very first glance. This resource pack brings about an appealing illustration to the Minecraft game by providing a shade of white color in almost all of its textures. The visuals are simple and provided in a style that fits the needs of the current crop of Minecraft game players.
White Architecture Resource Pack contains textures which use cel-shading technology to bring about architectural drawings that are complex but perfect for the visuals. As you might notice from this resource pack’s title it uses white color as primary but also with other colors being used to supplement textures. This therefore makes the other colors not to look as vibrant as they could be if used as primary colors. Although the pack is still in development stages, users should not expect a lot of changes to its visual content at this moment but the pack is regularly updated. There is no doubt that the White Architecture Resource Pack will be among the most appealing and perhaps the widely used resource packs.
White Architecture - Screenshots
How to install White Architecture Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download White Architecture Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.