Today we would want to present you an absolutely new minecraft resource pack called White Architecture. Here is a brief description of this resource pack. The White Architecture Resource Pack provides a unique and highly fascinating design style that you are likely to fall in love with at the very first glance. This resource pack brings about an appealing illustration to the Minecraft game by providing a shade of white color in almost all of its textures. The visuals are simple and provided in a style that fits the needs of the current crop of Minecraft game players.
White Architecture Resource Pack contains textures which use cel-shading technology to bring about architectural drawings that are complex but perfect for the visuals. As you might notice from this resource pack’s title it uses white color as primary but also with other colors being used to supplement textures. This therefore makes the other colors not to look as vibrant as they could be if used as primary colors. Although the pack is still in development stages, users should not expect a lot of changes to its visual content at this moment but the pack is regularly updated. There is no doubt that the White Architecture Resource Pack will be among the most appealing and perhaps the widely used resource packs.
White Architecture should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
White Architecture — Screenshots
How to install White Architecture Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the White Architecture texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.