Unsimple Resource Pack 1.8.8
Unsimple Resource Pack for minecraft is somewhat like a realistic textures but are made with a default resolution of 16×16 pixels. This makes it unique. Beautiful assembly of textures which will completely change your game world, making it brighter and more colorful and a little bit realistic. The pack is regularly updated with new features. Take a look at this screenshots..Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Unsimple goes to zobqo. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now Unsimple has 85210 views.