Getting a right resource pack is not just an usual thing anymore, it is one of the essential aspects of minecraft gameplay for any minecrafter because a good resource pack brings more enjoyment and fun to the game. Uber-X Resource Pack is a set of textures that you should look into if you got bored of default minecraft look and just want something more realistic, animated and custom. Über-X is made by a small but talented Czech team. With this resource pack you will have a whole lot more beautiful and stunning world. Whenever you decide to find a realistic pack, make sure to try out the Über-X Resource Pack. Pack comes in resolution of 64x which means it does not require a very strong computer and most of you will be able to try and test it out. Über-X Textures are well optimized for owners of slower computers. Optifine is required “thing” for these textures, so make sure to install it.
Important: Über-X is not a free pack. For more info visit the “Buy” page from the links located at the end of this post. You can also download a free DEMO version of Über-X Textures: INTRANSIGENT before buying.
Über-X Textures: INTRANSIGENT — Video & Screenshots
How to install Über-X Textures: INTRANSIGENT Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.