Über-X Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Getting a right resource pack is not just an usual thing anymore, it is one of the essential aspects of minecraft gameplay for any minecrafter because a good resource pack brings more enjoyment and fun to the game. Uber-X Resource Pack is a set of textures that you should look into if you got bored of default minecraft look and just want something more realistic, animated and custom. Über-X is made by a small but talented Czech team.
With this resource pack you will have a whole lot more beautiful and stunning world. Whenever you decide to find a realistic pack, make sure to try out the Über-X Resource Pack. Pack comes in resolution of 64x which means it does not require a very strong computer and most of you will be able to try and test it out. Über-X Textures are well optimized for owners of slower computers. Optifine is required “thing” for these textures, so make sure to install it.
Important: Über-X is not a free pack. For more info visit the “Buy” page from the links located at the end of this post. You can also download a free DEMO version of Über-X resource pack before buying.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Über-X: Beyond goes to Michal Bureš. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8. Right now Über-X: Beyond has 1391550 views.