Techno’s Timeless Resource Pack contains simplistic textures for minecraft with a default look. Most of blocks in this pack are already textured and the pack itself is almost finished. All you have to do is to download, install and enjoy!
You can view some screenshots bellow, but it is always better to try the packs personally.
ImR's Textures should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
ImR's Textures — Screenshots
How to install ImR's Textures Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the ImR's Textures texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.