I think you already knew why this pack is titled or called Super Mario Bros. 3 Edition resource pack. Yeah, these textures will allow you to return to childhood, to feel nostalgia, which had previously been so popular among all people of the world, as the game Mario is a game that became famous throughout the world and everyone knows it. If you have not played mario enough in your childhood, this texture pack will turn the game upside down, it will change everything in minecraft look like mario! I think you should probably try it!
Super Mario Bros. 3 Edition should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
Super Mario Bros. 3 Edition — Screenshots
How to install Super Mario Bros. 3 Edition Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Super Mario Bros. 3 Edition texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.