STCM is very realisticaly designed minecraft resource pack or just a pack of textures which for sure, will increase a so called Enjoy Level in minecraft. The term “realistic” plays an important role here because your game will not look like it was previous, it will get absolutely new look, a more realistic one. Very nicely made textures with very unusual and beautiful block design and most importantly thing in this pack is that STCM is a 64 bit high quality pack. STCM Resource Pack is an excellent replacement for standard textures or for those who want to rebuild the beautiful little houses in a modern style. By the way, it is a new pack and its not finished yet but author of this pack regulary update it and improves it. But it is good enough to enjoy!
STCM — Screenshots
How to install STCM Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.