Shortbread Resource Pack 1.7.10
Shortbread Resource Pack fits perfectly into the overall atmosphere of the game. They are pretty smooth and simple textures so you will probably enjoy it. Everything is made very carefully, by the way, it a low resolution pack so you should not worry about optifine or mcpatcher, it must work perfectly on your PC, just the same as default minecraft textures.
Shortbread - Screenshots
How to install Shortbread
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Shortbread goes to Starklet. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Shortbread has 66945 views.