If you are a fan of science-fiction series, chances are you might be the victim of the worldwide storm created by Rick and Morty since the first episode was broadcast. Based on this popular animated sitcom, one minecrafter had created a Rick and Morty resource pack to catch the trend. In fact, it is quite obvious to notice that, over the past few years, whenever any particular cartoon series become in vogue, Minecraft always released a new texture pack. And this is not an exception to Rick and Morty. The main goal of this resource pack is definitely to attract a large number of Rick and Morty’s supporters, who would like to play with their favorite characters in the world of Minecraft. An important thing you need to know is that the Rick and Morty set of textures is still a work in progress and it had been introduced not so long ago.
It is worth trying and playing since you might fall in love with the visual effects provided by the pack, which are motivated by the animation in the show. For instance, you can see many similar designs of Rick and Morty series in the game like the new mobs or remodeled ores. In addition, there are a wide variety of contents that can bring you the best experience when playing Minecraft.The Rick and Morty resource pack comes with the standard x16 resolution, meaning that it is highly unlikely that you might have any issues in running it at a steady frame-rate even when you are playing the game on a budget computer. Lastly, we want to emphasize again that the Rick and Morty resource pack still needs more time to reach the final stage, so there will be a lot of interesting features to enjoy in the future.
Rick and Morty should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Rick and Morty — Screenshots
How to install Rick and Morty Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Rick and Morty texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.