Rick and Morty Resource Pack 1.12.2
If you are a fan of science-fiction series, chances are you might be the victim of the worldwide storm created by Rick and Morty since the first episode was broadcast. Based on this popular animated sitcom, one minecrafter had created a Rick and Morty resource pack to catch the trend. In fact, it is quite obvious to notice that, over the past few years, whenever any particular cartoon series become in vogue, Minecraft always released a new texture pack. And this is not an exception to Rick and Morty. The main goal of this resource pack is definitely to attract a large number of Rick and Morty’s supporters, who would like to play with their favorite characters in the world of Minecraft. An important thing you need to know is that the Rick and Morty set of textures is still a work in progress and it had been introduced not so long ago.
It is worth trying and playing since you might fall in love with the visual effects provided by the pack, which are motivated by the animation in the show. For instance, you can see many similar designs of Rick and Morty series in the game like the new mobs or remodeled ores. In addition, there are a wide variety of contents that can bring you the best experience when playing Minecraft.The Rick and Morty resource pack comes with the standard x16 resolution, meaning that it is highly unlikely that you might have any issues in running it at a steady frame-rate even when you are playing the game on a budget computer. Lastly, we want to emphasize again that the Rick and Morty resource pack still needs more time to reach the final stage, so there will be a lot of interesting features to enjoy in the future.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Rick and Morty goes to HootingOwl. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1,11. Right now Rick and Morty has 42537 views.