ProZeth Resource Pack 1.8.8
ProZeth is a pretty beautiful resource pack developed by XYZDimensions. It contains saturated colours, graphics leaning more towards the style of realism. For a realistic clouds and sky you should use OptiFine or MCpatcher. In the future, the author plans to add a bit of animation, connecting textures and possibly to release 64x version of this resource pack.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing ProZeth goes to XYZDimensions. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now ProZeth has 205990 views.