Plunder’s PixelCraft Resource Pack 1.8.8
Plunder’s PixelCraft Resource Pack can be used as an alternative to a realistic pack Biophelia. From the screenshots you can see that it is very beautiful, bright and stylish set of textures. That’s a 16x resource pack with a nice overall look.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Plunder's PixelCraft [Biophelia] goes to PlunderPixels. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now Plunder's PixelCraft [Biophelia] has 66184 views.