PiXiE Resource Pack 1.8.8
PiXiE Resource Pack is a fun and simple textures for your game. They are made in minimalistic style and it looks not bad. Works with OptiFine and McPatcher! Enjoy!
PiXiE - Screenshots
PiXiE - YouTube Video
How to install PiXiE Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download PiXiE Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.
Credit for the creation of PiXiE goes to Psycube. It should be compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7.