Pirates of the Caribbean Online is a cool resource pack for Minecraft that is made specifically for the same name minecraft server. The pack is available public and anyone can download it and enjoy.
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Resource Pack will add more Pirates of the Caribbean Online theme to your world. All blocks, item textures and even the menu interface and GUI will look like POTC Online. Fans and lovers of amazing and very popular movie will love this texture pack.
Pirates of the Caribbean Online — Video & Screenshots
How to install Pirates of the Caribbean Online Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.