Pictroll Resource Pack 1.7.10
Pictroll Resource Pack contains interesting, more or less realistic textures with some unusual color schemes and beautifully designed blocks. First time it may look very unusual resource pack but after some time all looks pretty enough. Also, it has a very important feature – it is resource pack in standard resolution, which will give you a lot of new experiences to explore the world. Despite the low resolution textures are done qualitely and really make the natural minecraft environment more pleasant. Perfect choice for owners of low spec computers.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Pictroll goes to ujihato. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Pictroll has 52544 views.