PainPvP Resource Pack 1.8.9
PainPvP is simply a resource pack which just emerged but as of now it has gained so much atraction already and so much attention because of its rather unique design as well as its high quality performance. This resource pack was actually made in order to honor a Youtuber known as PainExist. This now together with the reality that the resource pack has been made for the PvP purposes, is most likely where the pack got its name from. This pack is not necessarily the same as the conventional PvP resource packs due to the fact that it has been designed only for those gamers who are highly familiar with the PvP. If therefore you are not at all familiar to this gaming aspect, you should most likely look elsewhere. However, in case you are an experienced professional at the Minecraft PvP, the resource pack is just worth trying out.
PainPvP resource pack is meant for those players who like the Minecraft’s visuals appearing very clean such that their experience with PvP remains totally unobstructed as they try challenging their opponents. This resource pack’s textures don’t actually possess much detail and therefore, in case you are interested in some quality visuals, this is not the pack that you should actually settle down for. However, since it lacks detail in it, it becomes very much easier to PvP due to the fact that you will easily spot the targets with much ease & won’t have some unwanted visual elements that obstruct your experience. This resource pack possesses a common 16×16 resolution that is expected since this pack’s target is not adding any fresh details to its visuals. The good thing about this resource pack is that it of course permits the gamers to have some quality time enjoying some stable frame-rate, regardless of whether the personal computer that they use to enjoy Minecraft on is actually low-end.
PainPvP - Screenshots
How to install PainPvP Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download PainPvP Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.