Mini City Resource Pack 1.8.8
Today we want to present you another qualitatively drawn minecraft resource pack. It is called Mini City. The pack is well done and drawn. It is suitable for those who like to build big buildings, houses, office centers, etc. Well-chosen colors for textures makes the pack pleasant to they eyes.
The main feature of Mini City Resource Pack is that one block is now 6×6 meters instead of default 1×1 meter! This feature gives you an ability to build big houses and towns much easier and faster!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Mini City goes to ASL. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8. Right now Mini City has 146350 views.