This Middle Earth: A LOTR and The Hobbit Resource Pack was created by TheAwesomeKielbasa especially for the fans of popular movie Hobbit and LOTR. That’s the main feature of this pack but you will also enjoy a medieval and RPG feel too. It’s a great resource pack for Minecraft. It is made in the standard resolution, but it also has a three other resolutions: 32x, 64x, 128x.
Textures are well drawn and painted. After you successfully install this pack, your whole minecraft world will be completely changed, including the mobs and items. We hope that you will enjoy this pack!
Middle Earth: A LOTR and The Hobbit should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Middle Earth: A LOTR and The Hobbit — Screenshots
How to install Middle Earth: A LOTR and The Hobbit Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Middle Earth: A LOTR and The Hobbit texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.