This Middle Earth: A LOTR and The Hobbit Resource Pack was created by TheAwesomeKielbasa especially for the fans of popular movie Hobbit and LOTR. That’s the main feature of this pack but you will also enjoy a medieval and RPG feel too. It’s a great resource pack for Minecraft. It is made in the standard resolution, but it also has a three other resolutions: 32x, 64x, 128x.
Textures are well drawn and painted. After you successfully install this pack, your whole minecraft world will be completely changed, including the mobs and items. We hope that you will enjoy this pack!
Middle Earth: A LOTR and The Hobbit — Screenshots
How to install Middle Earth: A LOTR and The Hobbit Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.