LOROTH is an amazing as well as beneficial resource-pack that goes beyond what the common vibrant & bright Minecraft resource packs look like. A lot of texture packs that are designed for Minecraft usually have textures & colors that are vibrant so as to create gaming visuals which attract players. Although a highly vibrant style of design is very attractive to most players, it is a trend that has been repetitively implemented in the past leading to many resource packs to appear similar. However, LOROTH resource pack has come to shake everything upside down and to change the face of Minecraft resource pack. It is characterized by design style that is artistically unique. Its texture is of high quality while its visuals are stunning. This resource-pack’s art contains over one hundred deep archaic themes while the texture is remarkably impressive. LOROTH provides Minecraft with a beautiful and cool atmosphere that seems gloomy and grim.
It is something that has never been experienced before with any other type of resource pack. It is without say that LOROTH is a helpful gaming pack that is not for every player since its dark color isn’t something which many players will love but for someone who is searching for a resource pack that is new and unique, then LOROTH is what one should go for. LOROTH has a pixel of x16 hence it offers the user well detailed and high clarity views. The high-quality texture that is rich in details can make a person to think that the resource pack contains a very high resolution than what it truly contains. The main feature that makes the LOROTH resource-pack to stand out among its peers is that its resolution does not have any negative impact on the frame-rate hence even if the user installs it on a PC with low specifications, the minecraft performance still won’t change. With newly added beautiful blocks, glass panels, arrow-slits, and shelves, LOROTH is a must have pack.
LOROTH — Screenshots
How to install LOROTH Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.