Keizaal Skyrim Craft Resource Pack is a cool texture pack for minecraft with modified textures and sounds in the style of Skyrim. More simply to say, Keizaal Craft is a pack which is based on a very popular game, TES V: Skyrim. Ping0pong, the developer of this pack have even changed some item names so it would be more similar to real Skyrim. In my opinion, you will like this texture pack.
Keizaal Skyrim Craft — Screenshots
How to install Keizaal Skyrim Craft Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.