The original author of JoeNoeDoe Resource Pack bet on the drawing and texturing the pack in a beautiful realistic and a little bit of medieval feel. At the same time he decided to don’t leave the default minecraft textures resolution and created the pack in HQ 128×128 resolution. This amazing creation should try every minecraft player.
This is a perfect example of how high-resolution textures can make the minecraft world very beautiful. I think you won’t be disappointed with it. And also, in my opinion this is another worthy replacement for the standard textures. You get a very pleasant textures. Download and vote for yourself.
JoeNoeDoe — Screenshots
How to install JoeNoeDoe Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.