JoeNoeDoe Resource Pack 1.11.2
The original author of JoeNoeDoe Resource Pack bet on the drawing and texturing the pack in a beautiful realistic and a little bit of medieval feel. At the same time he decided to don’t leave the default minecraft textures resolution and created the pack in HQ 128×128 resolution. This amazing creation should try every minecraft player.
This is a perfect example of how high-resolution textures can make the minecraft world very beautiful. I think you won’t be disappointed with it. And also, in my opinion this is another worthy replacement for the standard textures. You get a very pleasant textures. Download and vote for yourself.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing JoeNoeDoe goes to ChesterChair. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7, 1.6. Right now JoeNoeDoe has 197226 views.