Half-Life 2 PVP Resource Pack 1.11.2
Valve Software or known now as Valve Corporation is a company who developed games such as Counter-Strike and Half-Life series which everyone loves. Just as some other themed minecraft resource packs, Half-Life 2 Resource Pack also adds a lot of its theme related unique things and features. It adds Half-Life 2 weapons and armors with 3D support.
Another amazing feature of this pack is that it adds a beautiful user interface or just GUI with black and orange color palette which looks very similar to what it looked in the actual game. A lot of default minecraft mobs was replaced with amazing Half-Life 2 themed mobs and this makes the pack more unique. With Half-Life 2 set of textures, everything you enjoyed in Half-Life 2 game you will now see in your Minecraft world.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Half-Life 2 goes to Hunajameloni. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.11, 1.10, 1.9. Right now Half-Life 2 has 108588 views.