GremmelCraft Resource Pack 1.7.10
In fact, GremmelCraft is the same standard minecraft textures but only with some imporvements and more detailed. Instead of the standard 16x, you get high-resolution textures of 256x. This, of course, is more expensive on your computer’s resources, not everyone will be able to use it but for people with a pretty much strong PC will enjoy it, really. It is much nicer to play in minecraft with this resource pack.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing GremmelCraft goes to TheDave. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now GremmelCraft has 46527 views.