This Fallen Earth Resource Pack for minecraft is made and based on a rather interesting game FallenEarth. First of all, I recommend to use these textures to all fans of FallenEarth game, so I advise to pay attention to them, to those who love post-apocalyptic style. Due to the fact that the textures have the same resolution as standard – you do not have to worry about the performance of the game. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that even with such a low resolution textures are very beautiful, well developed and interesting.
Fallen Earth — Screenshots
How to install Fallen Earth Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.