Erehwon Resource Pack is a great mixture of realistic and a little bit of modern styles. Author of this pack says what the main category or genre for this pack is realistic but I think what this pack is having also some connection with a modern styled resource packs. Some of textures in Erehwon Resource Pack are modern-like and I surely include this pack into two categories, the Realistic and Modern. But, as I always say … everyone has his own opinion.
Erehwon should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Erehwon — Video & Screenshots
How to install Erehwon Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Erehwon texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.