Enhanced Photo Realism Resource Pack 1.12.2
Enhanced Photo Realism is one of packs which contains a well-detailed photo realistic textures. This is a pretty new and nice pack created by Nickm77. Of course, in order to understand whether you like this pack or not, you must first try it. If we take the overall look of this resource pack, we can see that is gives to minecraft a big realism-like look. That’s the main objective of this textures.
Since the recent 1.8 update the pack contains realistic skys!
Enhanced Photo Realism - Screenshots
Enhanced Photo Realism - YouTube Video
How to install Enhanced Photo Realism
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Enhanced Photo Realism
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Enhanced Photo Realism goes to Nickm77. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8. Right now Enhanced Photo Realism has 401738 views.