Enhanced Photo Realism is one of packs which contains a well-detailed photo realistic textures. This is a pretty new and nice pack created by Nickm77. Of course, in order to understand whether you like this pack or not, you must first try it. If we take the overall look of this resource pack, we can see that is gives to minecraft a big realism-like look. That’s the main objective of this textures.
Since the recent 1.8 update the pack contains realistic skys!
Enhanced Photo Realism — Video & Screenshots
How to install Enhanced Photo Realism Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.