Divine Pixels Resource Pack 1.7.10
Divine Pixels Resource Pack contains simplified 16x textures for Minecraft. Due to the simplicity they may look a little bit cartoony but this makes them unique and interesting. In general they are quite similar to the original textures but more simplistic and pleasant to the eyes. As a fan of simplistic resource packs I would suggest you to try Divine Pixels.
Divine Pixels - Screenshots
How to install Divine Pixels Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Divine Pixels Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.