UI or User Interface is one of the most important parts of any gameplay. That’s why today we want to introduce a new resource pack named Dark Scrolls User Interface, and as you might already noticed, it is a set of textures that focuses entirely on the minecraft’s UI (user interface) and makes it look more like the Dark Scrolls game.
We love this resource pack just because you can always use Dark Scrolls User Interface Resource Pack with any other resource pack available online and in this way you will use Dark Scrolls UI but with block and item textures from other resource pack. We suggest finding a dark or horror themed resource pack because Dark Scrolls User Interface is pretty threatening and dark themed.
Dark Scrolls User Interface should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Dark Scrolls User Interface — Screenshots
How to install Dark Scrolls User Interface Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Dark Scrolls User Interface texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.