Have you ever have entertained the idea of Minecraft being about something else other than mining, building and perhaps farming? The main idea of Dancing Life Resource Pack is to transform your minecraft world to as much “dancing moves” as possible. Dancing Life inside of its resource pack contains many amazing animated textures which all sorts of dancing moves. Even mobs in this resource pack are textures in the way where you will see them like they are dancing, rather than just walk. Almost all of mobs are textured in this way but keep in mind that this doesn’t make hostile mobs any less dangerous. Just like by default, they simply will want to destroy you.
The quality and level of custom designed animations contained in the Dancing Life resource pack are quite astonishing because the pack is just 16x in resolution. You will even notice some 3D model textures, like sugar cane, bed and crafting tables. Couple of armor and weapon textures looks quite nice too. One of the best things of this resource pack is that it is 100% complete and you can enjoy everything minecraft provides, but in dancing style! If you want something unique and different from your regular use we highly suggest to try Dancing Life Resource Pack as it will bring you unforgettable gameplay.
Dancing Life should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Dancing Life — Screenshots
How to install Dancing Life Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Dancing Life texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.